The Podcast Mentorship program is for someone who is looking not to just launch, but to stay on course to hit their objective with their podcast. When you sign up you receive:
Six Hours Of One on One Consulting ($1200 Value)
- Help you with your vision, strategy, and (most importantly) you “Why.” You need to determine how you will measure your success. Many podcasters skip this, and they shouldn’t
- Help you identify your target audience (sometimes called your “avatar”). Oprah called hers “Suzie homemaker.”
- Help you communicate in a way that helps you grab and keep the audience’s attention. Help you create your intro and outro (two of the most important parts of your podcast)
- Developing the flow of information in your episodeHelp you choose a name that will catch the eye of the audience and also help you be found by search engines.
- Help you develop a show description that will engage your target listenerProvide resources for music, logos, editing, and hosting.
- Determine the best equipment for your unique situations (one size does NOT fit all)Help you understand and get the best audio from your equipment
- Help you plan and launch your show for maximum impact
- Go over the strategies used for monetization and determine which one is best suited for your show.
- Help identify the purpose of ID3 tags, how to use them, and what tools to create them
- Help you with understanding SEO Plugins and help you maximize your posts for search
- Understand popular Wordpress Podcast Related Plugins and how to use them
- Enhancing your interview skills to create interviews your guests will want to share
- Walk you through setting up your RSS feed so that it passes all validation tests
- Guide you step by step to submitting your podcast to Apple, Spotify, and other directories
- Helping you track your downloads and understand the statistics Promoting your launch on my social channels and podcasts
What Does Mentoring Look Like?
- Weekly recorded sessions (so you don’t have to take notes) and shared to you after the meeting. Each call will have a clear agenda with action steps. A typical call is 30 minutes
- You can email me in between our time together and I will reply within 24-48 hours. In some cases, I may answer in video format to illustrate a point
- To help you sharpen your vision and purpose, I have some worksheets to fill out when we first start out that help you identify the path to success.
- When your episodes are created I will listen to them and let you know what you’re doing correctly and what you may need to tweak.
One Year Subscription to the School of Podcasting ($499 Value)
When you join the School of Podcasting you receive:
- Step by step tutorials
- Access to a private Facebook group
- Access to live group coaching twice a month
- Priority Email Support